Our attorneys have extensive experience in representing clients from an array of industries including: commercial, industrial, hospitality, residential and retail. We assist with all facets of real estate, construction and land use, from negotiating and drafting agreements to anticipating and resolving disputes.
Real Estate Law
Our firm assists commercial and residential clients with legal issues throughout Oregon. We are focused on achieving your objectives and helping you buy, sell and manage real estate in the most profitable way possible.
- Buying, selling and leasing real property
- Homeowner’s association (HOA) disputes
- Governance of HOA conditions, covenants and restrictions (CCRs)
- Landlord-tenant relationships, tenant rights and evictions
- Neighbor/neighborhood boundary line disputes
No matter the project’s size, legal advice is important in minimizing and resolving construction-related disputes. We help homeowners, architects, contractors, subcontractors and engineers protect their interests and position them for success.
- Construction litigation
- and construction defect litigation
- Construction contractor board matters
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Arbitration and mediation
Land Use, Planning and Zoning
Whether you need assistance with obtaining permits, reviewing zoning laws or litigating disputes, our attorneys have the experience to represent both private and public land holders and developers.
- Planning and zoning
- Property and boundary line disputes
- Project permits
- Environmental regulations
Gaydos, Churnside & Balthrop regularly represents real estate, construction and land use clients in a variety of industries and projects. Contact us to learn more about our services.