Nick is dedicated to providing the best service, advice and assistance to give his clients the results they deserve. Before working at the firm, Nick interned for the Oregon Department of Justice’s Child Advocacy Section and the King County Prosecutors Office in Seattle, Washington. He was a Rotary Exchange Student to Sweden and taught in Germany as a Fulbright English Teaching Assistant.
Areas of Practice
- Business and Intellectual Property
- Creditors’ Rights
- Estate Planning
- Trials and Hearings
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law (he swears he is an Oregon Duck fan)
- B.S., Political Science and German Studies, University of Portland
- Associate Board Member, Oregon Community Credit Union
- Member, Eugene Chamber of Commerce Local Government Affairs Council
- Member, Eugene Southtowne Rotary Club
- Member, Lane Leaders Association
More About Nick
Nick is a Eugene-Springfield native and attended Marist High School. When he’s not a lawyer, Nick enjoys running, gardening, and traveling the world. He especially enjoys spending time with his wife Megan, his son Ollie, and their exuberant dog Jax, three goats and six chickens.